It had rained prior to the electrocution

Two persons have died from electrocution while fixing a canopy at the funeral of an 18-year-old student of Kumasi Academy Senior High School at Hemang-Krobo in the Afigya Kwabre South District of the Ashanti Region.

Thursday’s incident left two others with severe injuries.

A tent being fixed by the four touched a high-tension wire.

They were fixing the tents after it had rained.

worldremitworldremit

They were rushed to the Komfo Anokye Hospital for medical attention.